Thursday, October 27, 2011

Simple Maple Brussels Sprouts


Like I mentioned before, I am obsessed with these little guys. I would eat brussels sprouts for dinner every night if I could. I was craving a sweeter sprout for dinner tonight, so I decided to coat them with pure maple syrup and a little olive oil. I also went heavy on the pepper to give them a little kick, but you decide what you're up for. I think these little guys are just perfect.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb brussels sprouts, rinsed, trimmed and halved lengthwise
  • 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp kosher salt
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease baking sheet.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to saturate brussels evenly.
  3. Pour brussels onto baking sheet and bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until brussels are crisp and browned.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment